Men’s Mentoring Forum
This now function as an online meeting as opposed to face to face.
This is a forum where men receive mentoring from other men in an informal setting. Our emphasis throughout 2020 will be exploring father-son relationships as men.
Father - son relationships are a biblical model for discipleship. It is demonstrated between God the Father and His Son our Lord Jesus Christ.
Our objectives are:
- To restore the relationship between fathers and sons both in the natural and spiritual
- To empower men in raising those who are willing to be true fathers to others
- To release men within the body of Christ to being open to be fathered by those fathers God brings their way for edification.
We aim to continue most of our activities as before with the exception that they function online as opposed to face to face. With that in mind please make note of the following:
We would kindly as you to register now for the early bird discount to assist us towards our administration cost.
Kindly note that there will be no catering as previously stated. This is reflected in the reduction in price.
- Early bird up to 14 days before each Mentoring Forum £10
- After early bird registration £15
- On the door £20
Dates throughout 2020
Venue - Online (Meeting ID 965668534)
Please get connected or join the meeting with this ID 965668534. All registered candidates will recieve an email with a password that will grant them access to the online meeting.
Time - 5.00pm to 8.30pm
Program order FOR EACH EVENT
- Opening prayer and greetings 5-5.05pm
- Ice breaker 5.05-5.15pm
- Teaching Forum 5.15-5.45pm
- Q & A 5.45-6.15pm
- Prayer 6.15-6.25pm
- Announcements and close 6.25-6.30pm